Barbie and the Three Musketeers Game Review:
Barbie and the Three Musketeers is a PUZ game designed for kid. This game can help children learn to recognize characters from 1 to 15. Besides, this game can also help your child to remember different geometrical shapes. The graphics of this game are of high quality and the background music is adapted from the original animation. In a word, this game can help to develop your child’s right brain and provide entertainment for your child. This will be the best gift for your child if he or she is a Barbie fan. So give your child a chance to help these pretty Barbies to realize their dreams. But do their dreams can come true anyway? This will be depend on our sweet players.
1. The first pass: You will see four Barbies altogether. One is in the front and the other three are standing behind. There are numbers from 1 to 15 under the screen. What you need to do is to find these numbers by clicking the objects on the background. Once you find the relative number at the help of the magnifying lens, you can just click it. You will break through this pass after you find all of the numbers. Some numbers are difficult to find. So I want to tell you that number 6 is on this Barbie’s socks.
2. The second pass: here, there is a Barbie with a broom in her hand. The playing method is the same to the first pass. you can break this pass by finding out all the numbers from 1 to 15. There are two numbers which are hard to find out. The first one is 9, it is at the corner of the frame. The second one is 14, it is on the grass. Specifically, it is under this Barbie’s right foot.
3. The third pass: there are also numbers from 1 to 15. But the background is different. In this pass, there is a Barbie and a prince. You should note that number 14 is on the prince’s belt. Number 2 is between the two heads.
4. The fourth pass: there are three characters in this pass: the Barbie, a cat and a tiger. Besides, there is mud all over it. Besides, a building is standing behind the background. You should note that number 4 is on the window of this building. It will never come to you that number 9 is on this tiger’s nose.
5. The fifth pass: it is easy to break through this pass. There are four Barbies sitting on their respective horses with a sword in each of their hand. You just remember that several numbers are on the tip of the swords.
Return to the Barbie and the Three Musketeers Game.